Monday, January 17, 2011

Getting the Swim Workouts In




The hardest workouts that I find adding to my training schedule have to be the swim workouts. It is the only workout where scheduling actually comes up. My gym (Conway Regional) has classes usually scheduled for the times that I would love to swim 4:30 to 6:30 on Monday - Thursday. While, I can go after this time, I just love to get my workouts finished ASAP after work. I usually reserve my mornings for either running or biking on the trainer. Of course, there is always the free swim on the weekends, so I do have that time. I guess on my this rant because the pool was closed this weekend and was looking to go swimming.

I will get back into Masters Swimming soon, but again that is schedule times. Maybe I just don't like schedules.

Do you have any workouts that you find hard to get in?

No comments:

Post a Comment