Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Arkansas Snow Run

Ok, it's not to often that we get snow here in Arkansas. Well today was one of those days. I started the morning with a short run, but then it started snow. I knew I had to go to the airport, so I cut the run short. As I head down to LR, my flight is canceled, so it's back to Conway I head. I'm at home, it's snowing heavy, I make the decision. I'm going for a snow run. I gear up, put on my trail running shows and off I go. I thought it would be slick, but since it was a dry, powder snow, it was lick running on a cushion. It was awesome running through the snow. It was snowing heavy and I was moving along. I'm sure the people passing me thought I was crazy! I took pictures along the way and just took it easy. It was a great idea. I will not get that many chances to do that. I'm glad I did.









No comments:

Post a Comment