Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Quick Update!

Been awhile since I've had the chance to post, but I've been busy with my new job.  Since April, I've been on the road 5/6 weeks so far.  I get to spend the next weeks at home before heading back on the road again for another 2 weeks after Memorial Day.  Although my training has dropped off, I did get the chance for a quick weekend visit to Boston and a mid day visit to Philadelphia!

Upcoming, is the Memphis in May triathlon this weekend.  I have no idea how this race will go with limited training since the beginning on April.  I'm hoping that the training I did from the beginning of the year will push me through this race! 

I'm planning some vacations for this summer hopefully and will be busy throughout the year which is always a great thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment