Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just an Update - St. Louis/Tunica/Races

Things have been pretty uneventful lately. I haven't run any races in a couple of weeks and have only been out of town once briefly. Tomorrow I go to St. Louis. I'm not sure if I'll be leaving either on Saturday or Sunday? It's still up in the area. If I'm able to get back in Arkansas on Saturday, I may head to Hot Springs for a trail race. If not, the next race that I will run might be the Spring Fling 5K. The one distance race I haven't run in awhile is a 5K. I haven't run one since 2009! This will be interesting if I get the chance to run this.

The week of the 14th. I get to spend a week in Tunica, MS for a sales meeting. While I enjoy a night a gambling, it will be a long week there. I will take the opportunity to ride the Memphis In May bike course. While I know it will be flat, it will give a good chance to check my fitness level.

Other than that, I've just been living it up here in Conway.

No comments:

Post a Comment