Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Short Me Update

Well here is a short update about me. I'm still working on starting up this blog. I've added a few entries lately, but still haven't updated the me part.

I'm working on the training for Buffalo Springs which is coming up in 2.5 weeks. This week has kinda of been a down week being so far. I didn't mean for it to go that way, but it has just rolled into that way. Monday started off with a flat tire on the bike during the group ride. The whole in the sidewall was large enough that the ride was pretty much ended. No runs this week due to shin pain and swimming went no where last night. On the bright side, I am enjoying the "rest" I'm not to concerned that it will affect my fitness to much. I've trained very effectively since New Orleans in April. I'm excited for the race and plan for a good.

This weekend will allow for more rest as I head up to the Spring River to spend time with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment